XXL Snickers Bar
Everybody has a favorite chocolate bar, and one of our favorites has got to be Snickers. If you're a chocolate fan, then you've probably enjoyed one before, but even a king-size Snickers has nothing on this enormous XXL Snickers bar! Peanuts, caramel, marshmallow creme, and tons of chocolate come together perfectly in this recipe, bringing you a deliciously decadent sweet treat. You just can't beat that flavor combination, plus this XXL Snickers is big enough to feed the whole family – or at least to share. One thing's for sure: you definitely won't be hungry after grabbing this Snickers!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 65 minutes
Inactive Time: 8 hours
Difficulty Level: Moderate
For the caramel & peanut layer:
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ lbs soft caramels
- 2¾ cups roasted peanuts
For the peanut butter & marshmallow layer:
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ¾ stick butter
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 3¼ cups marshmallow creme
For the chocolate layer:
- 11 oz milk chocolate, tempered
For the chocolate coating:
- 12 oz milk chocolate, melted
- 12 oz dark chocolate, melted
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
1. Grease a 12 x 6-inch cake pan, then line it with parchment paper. For the caramel & peanut layer, gradually heat the sweetened condensed milk and melt the soft caramels in it, stirring continuously. Add in the roasted peanuts and stir everything together. Pour the caramel & peanut mixture into the cake pan, transfer it to the refrigerator, and chill for 30 minutes.
2. For the peanut butter & marshmallow layer, heat the sweetened condensed milk and sugar in a saucepan on low heat, stirring continuously until the sugar has dissolved. Add in the butter and peanut butter and stir everything together until the mixture becomes smooth. Warm up the marshmallow creme slightly, then spoon it into the peanut butter mixture. Pour the peanut butter & marshmallow layer into the cake pan on top of the caramel & peanut layer. Smooth out the surface of the fillings, transfer the cake pan to the refrigerator, and chill for 30 minutes.
3. For the chocolate layer, temper the milk chocolate and pour it into the cake pan on top of the peanut butter & marshmallow layer. Transfer the cake pan to the refrigerator and let the fillings chill for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
4. Once they've chilled, remove the fillings from the cake pan and rest them on 3 small ramekins or bowls of the same height positioned over a baking tray.
5. For the chocolate coating, melt 11 oz of both the milk and dark chocolate over a double boiler until the temperature reaches about 120°F. Add in the coconut oil and the remainder of the dark and milk chocolate and stir everything together until the chocolate has melted. Continue to stir and let the mixture cool down to 80°F. Once the chocolate coating has cooled down, pour it over the filling. Carefully press an oven or cooling rack down onto the top of the chocolate bar at an angle in order to make a design similar to one found on the top of a Snickers bar. Transfer the XXL Snickers bar to the refrigerator and let it chill for 30 minutes.
Nutty, creamy, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious, this giant Snickers bar will have everyone raving about it. You'll never settle for a plain old king-size Snickers again!
Get the recipe for the Giant Kinder Chocolate Bar featured in the bonus video.