How To Make Your Own Giant Kinder Chocolate Bar
Kinder chocolate bars are the perfect sweet, chocolatey, creamy snack wherever you are – at school, at work, or on the go. The only thing that might be a drawback when it comes to this treat is that they're a bit on the small side, meaning you can basically inhale them in one bite. Of course we had to rectify this problem, and so we came up with a giant Kinder chocolate bar that you can easily make at home. Check it out!
For the white chocolate cream filling:
- 14 oz white chocolate
- 2⅔ cups cream cheese
- 4 tsp unflavored gelatin powder (optional)
For the chocolate base:
- 6 Kinder chocolate bars
- 7 oz semi-sweet chocolate
For the chocolate coating:
- 18 Kinder chocolate bars
- 16 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- loaf pan
1. Wrap the Kinder chocolate bars in parchment paper so you end up with 3 packets of 6 bars each and place the packets in a greased loaf pan.
2. Melt the white chocolate and mix it with the cream cheese until it forms a smooth mixture. Pour the white chocolate mixture into the loaf pan so that the Kinder chocolate packets are completely covered by the cream. Refrigerate the loaf pan and its contents for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. For more stability when it comes to assembly later on, we recommend adding 4 teaspoons of unflavored gelatin powder to the cream.
3. Melt the semi-sweet chocolate and 6 Kinder chocolate bars and pour it over the white chocolate cream so the huge Kinder bar has a chocolate base once you flip it over.
4. Wait for the chocolate to set completely, then flip the loaf pan onto a slightly elevated surface and carefully remove it. The homemade Kinder bar is a lot easier to remove from the pan if you briefly dip it into lukewarm water, but make sure that none of the water runs into the pan.
5. Remove the 3 Kinder chocolate bar packets. Unwrap all 18 individual bars and melt them with the semi-sweet chocolate, then pour the melted chocolate mixture over the white chocolate cream and let it set completely. And there you have your very own giant Kinder chocolate bar!
One small step for mankind, one giant leap for Kinder chocolate bars! This chocolate bar will easily keep you and your friends snacking throughout an entire movie marathon. Enjoy!
Get the recipe for the Chocolate Kinder Egg Cheesecake featured in the bonus video.