You'll Be Surprised To See The Secret Ingredient Hidden Inside This Vegetarian Omelet
Whether you eat your breakfast foods first thing in the morning or prefer to save them for dinner, you'll love this omelette stuffed with an ooey, gooey surprise. Cheese lovers will rejoice when biting into this hearty dish that's sure to melt your heart!
- 10 eggs
- salt & pepper
- fresh chopped parsley
- oil for frying
- 1⅓ lb potatoes
- 2 small onions
- 1 wheel of soft cheese
1. Beat the eggs in a large bowl using a whisk and gradually mix in the salt, pepper, and parsley.
2. Cut the potatoes and the onions into cubes and fry them with a little oil in a pan until crispy brown.
3. Stir the potatoes and onions into the egg mixture.
4. Heat some oil in the pan and pour about 1/3 of the egg-potato mixture into it. As soon as the bottom is set, put the cheese in the middle.
5. Let the egg mixture thicken over medium heat. Once it's solid, turn the whole omelet and fry it on the other side until it's about golden brown. It's best to use a plate when flipping.
Stuffed is a great way to describe this egg-potato-cheese bomb, because that's exactly what you'll be if you try to take on this beast by yourself. So tell your family, friends, and perhaps even a small army, to bring their appetites and dig in!