Giant Omelet Stuffed With Cheese And Potatoes
Whether you eat your breakfast foods first thing in the morning or prefer to save them for dinner, you'll love this omelet stuffed with an ooey, gooey surprise. Cheese lovers will rejoice when biting into this hearty dish that's sure to melt your heart!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 10 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh chopped parsley
- 3 small potatoes
- 2 small onions
- 8 oz brie cheese wheel
1. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl and gradually mix in the salt, pepper, and parsley.
2. Heat some olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Peel the potatoes and onions, cut them into cubes, and fry them in the pan until crispy and golden brown.
3. Stir the potatoes and onions into the egg mixture.
4. Heat some olive oil in a pan over medium heat and pour in ⅓ of the potato egg mixture. Once the bottom has begun to set, place the cheese wheel in the middle.
5. Pour the rest of the potato egg mixture over the cheese wheel and let thicken. Once the eggs have set, use a plate to flip the omelet over and cook it on the other side until golden brown.
Stuffed is a great way to describe this egg-potato-cheese bomb, because that's exactly what you'll be if you try to take on this beast by yourself. So tell your family, friends, and perhaps even a small army, to bring their appetites and dig in!