Ooey Gooey Half-Baked Cheesecake
- 1 stick soft butter
- ⅔ cup cream cheese
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Beat the butter until creamy and then stir in the cream cheese and heavy cream.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar until frothy.
3. Fold the cream mixture into the egg mixture.
4. Mix the flour and baking powder together and gently fold it into the cheesecake batter.
5. Pour the batter into a greased springform cake pan and bake for 20 minutes.
You can find the recipe for the Chocolate Brazilian Carrot Cake featured in the bonus video here.