Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake Pops
Lots of things taste better on a stick, and cake is one them! Cake pops are one of our favorite dessert options to serve at parties and get-togethers, especially when they're these easy no-bake fruity ones. From the creamy blueberry cheesecake filling to the elegant chocolate coating, these sweet treats are an absolute dream. Make dessert time really pop with this amazing recipe!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 6 oz blueberries, fresh or thawed
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 vanilla bean
- graham cracker crumbs
- tempered semi-sweet chocolate
- tempered ruby chocolate
1. Mash the blueberries, combine the mixture with the cream cheese and vanilla bean pulp until smooth, and freeze the blueberry cheesecake mixture for 20 minutes. Use a warm ice cream scoop to form 8 blueberry cheesecake balls and freeze for 30 minutes.
2. Completely coat the blueberry cheesecake balls in graham cracker crumbs, stick a lollipop stick in the center of each ball, and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Pour some of the tempered semi-sweet chocolate into a bowl and drizzle some of the tempered ruby chocolate on top in a lattice pattern. Push a blueberry cheesecake pop into the chocolate and slowly rotate it as you pull it out of the chocolate. Repeat for the rest of the blueberry cheesecake pops, making sure to use fresh chocolate for each one.
4. Place the chocolate blueberry cheesecake pops upright and let the chocolate set for about 20 minutes before serving.
Who would've thought that something so easy to make could taste this good? Ditch the cake batter, ditch the oven, and stock up on lollipop sticks, because this dessert recipe is about to become one of your all-time favorites!
Get the recipe for the Ferrero Rocher Cake Pops featured in the bonus video.