From Easy Appetizers To Fondue: 15 Delicious Recipes For Cheese Freaks
Whether it's baked Camembert, delicious fondue or some tasty hors d'oeuvres, many of us can't resist getting our fill of cheese as often as we can. For some, their love for the yellow stuff could almost be classified as an addiction! So to avoid getting into a routine of preparing the same old meals, we've put together a compilation of our best cheese-based recipes and snacks.
1. Potato Fondue in Bread
This bread "pool" contains tasty oven potatoes swimming in the cheese. If you want to "dive" into this delicious dish, check out the recipe here!
2. Bread Pot Fondue with Hot Dogs
In this recipe, the cheese fondue is hidden under a crispy cover. If you want to try this, take a look at the recipe here.
3. Three Cheese Bread
- 1 loaf of bread
- 7 oz Camembert
- 7 oz raclette cheese
- 7 oz red smear cheese
- 1 diced, fried onion
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 3½ oz diced, fried bacon
- 3½ fl oz olive oil
- 1¾ oz chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1¾ oz grated parmesan
- Cut three rectangular troughs into the bread and hollow them out. Cut the bread you removed into thin strips and place them to the side.
- Cut the three different types of cheese into strips. Now fill the troughs with a different type of cheese. Add the fired onion to the raclette cheese. The rosemary goes with the red smear cheese. Sprinkle the bacon onto the camembert.
- Next, mix the olive oil with the parsley, garlic, and parmesan.
- Transfer the filled bread to a baking tray. Place the strips of bread next to it and pour the olive oil mixture on top. Bake the bread at 320°F for 30 minutes.
4. Baked Camembert Pastry
Find all the information for this baked surprise here.
5. Giant Stuffed Mushrooms
How can you not like mushrooms after trying this wonderful recipe? Find out how to make it here.
6. Potato Volcano
For a flavor eruption, take a look at the instructions here.
7. Pizza Fondue in Bread
Full instructions for this Italian-inspired fondue can be found here.
8. Carbonara Casserole with Camembert
Find out how to combine Italian contentedness with French decadence here.
9. Four Cheese Sharing Platter
Four different types of cheese for the perfect finger foods. Further details can be found here.
10. Camembert Snacks
If you're in the mood for some more cheesy appetizers, check out the instructions here.
11. Mini Hot Dog Fondue
For a slight different take on a retro classic, check out the recipe here.
12. Camembert-Prosciutto Nest
To try this glorious combination of cheese, prosciutto and egg, check out the details here.
13. Beer & Cheese Dip Loaf
You don't need your beer goggles on to enjoy this tasty snack. Find out how to make it here.
14. Bacon and Cheese Surprise
Comfort food at its best. Detailed instructions can be found here.
15. Mac & Cheese Nuggets
The American classic in bite-sized form! Find out how to make them here.
Eating these dishes may have serious consequences. In the worst-case scenario, turophiles may slip into an untreatable cheese coma. If this happens to you, we've only got one piece of advice: close your eyes and sleep it off!