Bundt Pan Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
There is something profoundly comforting about roasted chicken with vegetables. It's the mouthwatering smell that wafts through every nook and cranny of your home, the tender, juicy meat that just falls right off the bone, and those flavorful, crispy veggies. All in all, it's the definition of perfect. However, the prospect of roasting a whole bird at home can be quite intimidating, and it can be difficult to get it cooked to perfection. This recipe does away with those fears and gives you perfect chicken every single time. Just stick the bird on a bundt pan, toss in some marinated vegetables, and live your best roast chicken life!
For the roasted vegetables:
- 5 carrots in different colors, chopped
- 2 red onions, diced
- 4 small potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 large rosemary sprig, diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges to garnish
For the bundt pan chicken:
- 1 lemon
- 2 large rosemary springs
- 1 whole chicken
For the marinade:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Add the chopped vegetables and rosemary to a bowl, drizzle olive oil on top, season with salt and pepper, and mix until combined.
2. Place a lemon in the center of a bundt pan or tube pan and cut off the top.
3. Stick 2 large rosemary sprigs stem-first in the lemon.
4. Rinse the chicken with cold water, dab it dry with a paper towel, and carefully place it on the lemon so that it is standing upright with the rosemary sprigs sticking out at the top.
5. Combine the ingredients for the marinade and brush it over the chicken from top to bottom.
6. Add the vegetables to the bundt pan and spread them all around the chicken.
7. Garnish with lemon wedges and a few more sprigs of rosemary.
8. Transfer the bundt pan to the preheated oven and cook for about 1 hour.
Extra crispy skin and tender, juicy meat – this is everything a chicken should be, and it sure cuts an imposing figure when you serve it!
Get the recipe for the Pineapple Chicken With Citrus Avocado Salsa featured in the bonus video.