Bundt Pan Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
There is something profoundly comforting about roasted chicken with vegetables. It's the mouthwatering smell that wafts through every nook and cranny of your home, the tender, juicy meat that just falls right off the bone, and those flavorful, crispy veggies. All in all, it's the definition of perfect. However, the prospect of roasting a whole bird at home can be quite intimidating, and it can be difficult to get it cooked to perfection. This recipe does away with those fears and gives you perfect chicken every single time. Just stick the bird on a bundt pan, toss in some marinated vegetables, and live your best roast chicken life!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
For the bundt pan chicken:
- 1 lemon
- 2 large rosemary sprigs
- 1 whole chicken
- lemon wedges to garnish
- rosemary sprigs to garnish
For the marinade:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
For the vegetables:
- 5 carrots, chopped
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 4 small potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 rosemary sprig, diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Place a lemon in the center of a bundt pan, cut off the top, and stick 2 large rosemary sprigs stem-first into the lemon.
2. Rinse the chicken with cold water, dab it dry with a paper towel, and carefully place it on the lemon so that it is standing upright with the rosemary sprigs sticking out of the top.
3. Combine the ingredients for the marinade and brush it over the chicken from top to bottom.
4. Combine the carrots, red onions, potatoes, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper and spread the vegetables around the chicken in the bundt pan.
5. Garnish the bundt pan with lemon wedges and a few more sprigs of rosemary.
6. Transfer the bundt pan to a preheated oven and cook at 350°F for 1 hour.
Extra crispy skin and tender, juicy meat – this is everything a chicken should be, and it sure cuts an imposing figure when you serve it!
Get the recipe for the Pineapple Chicken With Citrus Avocado Salsa featured in the bonus video.