Unicorn Cheesecake — Even Tough Guys Can't Resist This Sweet Delight
These days it's hard to avoid the "unicorn trend." Everywhere you look, those smiling magical creatures are prancing their way on to products of all kinds. So it was only a matter of time before they ended up in your kitchen too! It's time to get out the magic wand and take a trip into fantasy land with an enchanting no-bake cake.
For the crust:
- 4 oz butter cookies
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp candy confetti
For the cream:
- 3 cups cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cream
- 6 gelatin sheets
- 5 different food colorings
For the decoration:
- edible glitter
- candy confetti
- Crumble the butter cookies and mix them with the butter and candy confetti. Pour the mix into the springform and press it down with a spoon. Refrigerate until hard.
- To prepare the cream, mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Soften the gelatin in water, heat the cream, and dissolve the softened gelatin sheets in it by stirring. Now add this to the cream cheese mix and stir.
- Separate the cream into five equal portions. Color each portion with a different food coloring. Now pour the colored creams onto the crust (anywhere you want) one tablespoon at a time. To smooth out the cream, bang the springform on the table several times.
- Decorate the cake with edible glitter and candy confetti and then leave it all to harden.
When it's done, you can enjoy a real magical treat, and don't be surprised if you feel a warm, happy glow after eating a slice. Legend has it that if you eat enough of this delicious cake, you yourself will become a unicorn... I wouldn't hold my breath, but it's a good excuse to have a couple of extra slices!