This crispy, bacon-wrapped grilled cheese will make your mouth water!
Often there's barely any time to eat, let alone cook something elaborate. It's always nice to be able to quickly throw simple ingredients into a pan, knowing that you'll have a delicious result. This particular sandwich is not only easy to make, but it might make you hungry just by looking at it!
You will need:
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 slice of cheese
- 4-6 slice of bacon or prosciutto
- First, take two slices of bread and put cheese between them to form a sandwich. Place a few slices of bacon or prosciutto next to each other and use them to wrap the sandwich completely.
- Melt some butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Gently fry your sandwich on both sides until crispy.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally and watch the cheese ooze out.
It may not be the most healthiest treat, but it sure is tasty. Go on! You deserve the occasional indulgence!