Put a ring of bacon in a muffin tin, throw in an egg and pop into the oven!
Do you know this feeling? It's Sunday morning and you're standing in the kitchen in your pyjamas, wanting to celebrate the start of your weekend with a majestic breakfast. But every time it comes down to a lack of ideas or your ability. With this awesomely simple recipe for egg and bacon nests, that'll never be a problem again.
What you need:
- Vegetable Oil
- 6 rashers of Bacon
- 6 Eggs
- fresh herbs of your choice
And here's how:
- In a pan, fry off the bacon in a little oil.
- Lay each rasher of bacon like a ring into the muffin molds.
- Crack one egg into each of the bacon rings.
- Season with a little pepper
- Back for 20 mins at 360°F.
- After baking, remove from the muffen tin, garnish with fresh herbs, such as parsley or spring onions. Enjoy!
Here is the video instructions for easy guiding:
Now if that isn't child's play! Everyone can manage that, even those of us who aren't masters in the kitchen. A really delicious meal to liven up the breakfast table.