Put A Ring Of Bacon In A Muffin Pan, Throw In An Egg & Pop Into The Oven!
Do you know this feeling? It's Sunday morning and you're standing in the kitchen in your pajamas, wanting to celebrate the start of your weekend with a majestic breakfast. But every time it comes down to a lack of ideas or your ability. With this awesomely simple recipe for egg and bacon nests, that'll never be a problem again.
- vegetable oil
- 6 bacon slices
- 6 eggs
- fresh herbs of your choice
- In a pan, fry off the bacon in a little oil.
- Lay each slice of bacon like a ring into the muffin molds.
- Crack one egg into each of the bacon rings.
- Season with a little pepper.
- Bake for 20 mins at 360°F.
- After baking, remove from the muffin pan, garnish with fresh herbs, such as parsley or spring onions. Enjoy!
Now if that isn't child's play! Everyone can manage that, even those of us who aren't masters in the kitchen – a really delicious meal to liven up the breakfast table.