Stuffed Potato Dumpling
Potatoes are the perfect vegetable, especially because there are so many different ways to prepare them. They're also pretty much the definition of comfort food, thus making them ideal for the cold winter months. Here's a very special recipe that will keep you warm and full: delicious stuffed potato dumplings!
- 7 potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 7 oz spinach
- 10 oz cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper
1. Peel and grate the potatoes. Then wrap them in a dish towel and squeeze out the liquid. Put the dried potatoes in a bowl, add the eggs, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese, and mix well.
2. Dice the onion and garlic and fry them together with the ground meat and spinach leaves in a pan. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Line a bowl with plastic wrap, add some of the grated potatoes, and press it down into the bottom and sides of the bowl. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top, fill with a portion of the ground meat mixture, and sprinkle another generous helping of cheddar cheese on top.
4. Pull up on the plastic wrap, form into a ball shape, and twist the end of the plastic wrap to seal it.
5. Chill the potato dumplings and then place them on a sheet pan.
6. Bake at 375° for 35 minutes.
7. Cut into one of your inside out meat & potato surprise dumplings and you're in for a cheesy surprise!
The recipe for the Inside-Out Fry Burger featured in the bonus recipe can be found here.