Chocolate-Coated Dessert Filled With Brownies, Strawberries & White Brigadeiro Cream
For the brownies:
- 1 stick butter
- 9 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
For the white brigadeiro cream:
- 1⅔ cups sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ stick butter
- disposable plastic bowl
- 6 oz tempered milk chocolate
- strawberry slices
- chocolate shavings
1. Completely coat the plastic bowl with tempered chocolate and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Combine the brownie ingredients, pour the batter into a greased pan, and cook at 350°F for about 20 minutes. While the brownies cool, start on the white brigadeiro cream. Add the butter and sweetened condensed milk to a pan and heat on low, stirring constantly. Once the cream has reached the desired consistency, remove from heat and let the cream cool.
3. Spread a teaspoon of the white brigadeiro cream around the inside of the hardened chocolate shell.
4. Lay some strawberry slices on top of the white brigadeiro cream and top with another teaspoon of cream.
5. Cut 2 different-sized circles out of the cooked brownies. The brownies should roughly match the size of the middle and bottom of the chocolate shell.
6. Place the smaller brownie circle in the chocolate shell.
7. Top the brownie with white brigadeiro cream and strawberry slices.
8. Spread the rest of the white brigadeiro cream over the strawberry slices and place the larger brownie circle on top.
9. Spread tempered chocolate over the brownie and refrigerate for 2 hours. Once the chocolate has hardened, flip the whole thing over onto a plate and remove the plastic bowl. Garnish the lavish dessert with chocolate shavings and strawberries.
You can find the recipe for the 3 Layer Chocolate Cups featured in the bonus video here.