Chicken Crust Pizza Stuffed With Cheese
You need pizza dough to make pizza, right? Not anymore! The crust for this particular pizza is actually made from chicken breast mixed with a bunch of other delicious ingredients that gets rolled out and baked just like a pizza. Top it off with some fresh vegetables and you've got yourself one tasty pie. Oh, and did we mention the chicken crust is stuffed with cheese? Welcome to pizza heaven!
For the chicken crust:
- 3 chicken breasts, frozen
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 slices provolone
For the pizza toppings:
- tomato sauce
- tomato slices
- yellow bell pepper strips
- 1 mozzarella ball, torn into chunks
- sliced olives
- shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and grate the frozen chicken breasts into a bowl.
2. Mix the grated chicken breast with the parmesan, Italian seasoning, mozzarella, garlic, and egg. Spread half of the mixture on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and top it with the provolone slices. Spread the rest of the chicken mixture on top and bake for 15 about minutes until golden brown.
3. Spread tomato sauce over the cooked chicken crust base, add the toppings, and cook for another 15 minutes.
This is a truly special pizza that not a lot of people would think to make. But it's soooo good! And the cheese in between the chicken crust layers? Wowza!
Get the recipe for the Ground Beef & Mashed Potato Spiral Pizza featured in the bonus video.