Treat Yourself To This Delicious Strawberry Milkshake
Who can resist a yummy strawberry milkshake? This one not only tantalizes the taste buds, but is also a real treat for the eyes!
- 6 oz strawberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- vanilla and strawberry ice cream
- chocolate sauce
1. After removing the stems, cut the strawberries in half and place them in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the sugar over the strawberries and add the vanilla essence. Stir well until the strawberries are evenly covered with sugar. Now place the bowl in the freezer for 1 hour.
3. Now it's time for the vanilla and strawberry ice cream. Add two scoops of each flavor into a mixer and place the frozen strawberries on top. Press the button and mix well!
4. As a delicious decoration, drizzle the chocolate on the inside of a tall glass and allow it to run down.
5. Pour the milkshake into the glass and then add whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Place a strawberry on the edge of the glass as a finishing touch. Finished! Now you can enjoy a beautiful milkshake that looks like it came straight out of an ice cream parlor!
Tip: Instead of vanilla and strawberry, try using your favorite ice cream flavor. Also feel free to garnish with more chocolate sauce, strawberries, or anything you so desire!
Check out the instructional video here:
This recipe is particularly awesome because you can easily change it in any way that you like. For each of your guests, you can prepare a unique version that will look and taste delicious!