Sit Back, Relax, And Enjoy This Delightful Strawberry Kiwi Sangria
Whether it's a birthday party, a garden party, or a girls' night out, every special occasion calls for boozy punch. If an event is approaching, this tropical refreshment is sure to delight your guests! It's got quite the kick, and not only because of the alcohol. This fruity, refreshing beverage is also loaded with vitamins!
- 16 oz strawberries
- 1 1/8 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 16 oz kiwis
- 3 oranges
- 1 cup rum
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 bottle sparkling wine
1. First, you have to remove the strawberry stems. Simply take a straw and starting from the bottom of the strawberry, push the straw all the way through. Stem gone!
2. Now take half of the strawberries and boil them with the sugar. Set the other strawberries to the side.
3. Cut the rest of the strawberries in half.
4. Now peel the kiwis and cut them into slices.
5. Put the strawberries and kiwis into a large pitcher. Using a strainer, pour in the cooked strawberry mix.
6. Next, squeeze the juice of each orange into the pitcher.
7. Now add your rum and white wine! Stir well and put the pitcher into the refrigerator to chill for four hours.
8. When it's time to serve, pour the sangria into a glass and then add the desired amount of fruit with a spoon. Now top it off with a bit of sparkling wine.
Check out the instructional video here:
Let the summer begin! Be sure not to sit out in the sun for too long after a couple glasses of this delicious sangria!