Chocolate-covered strawberry shots are exactly what your party needs
This drink is bound to amaze the guests at your next party and leave them wanting more. These little shot glasses are not only edible, but so very delicious!
You'll need the following:
- dark baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup of vodka
- 1/4 cup of chocolate liquor
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
Here's what you do:
- Cut off the green stem of the strawberries and slice off the bottom tip.
- Hollow out the strawberries carefully using a little spoon (or with a pick). But don't make the walls too thin!
- Melt the baking chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave and dip the ends of the strawberries into the thick liquid chocolate. Then place them immediately onto a plate covered with plastic wrap.
- Place the "glasses" into the refrigerator for half an hour. Meanwhile mix what will go inside:
- Add the chocolate syrup, vodka, chocolate liquor and the vanilla essence into a bowl and mix thoroughly with one another.
- Pour the drink into the small "glasses" and now the party can start!
Check out the recipe on video:
Nobody can resist this delicious summer drink! Cheers!