Sweet centerpiece: Strawberry Chocolate Croissant Corners
Strawberries and chocolate are a winning combination. But once pastry, bananas, and almonds get involved, you have a dessert that's simply irresistible:
You will need:
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- 2 tbsp chocolate shavings
- 1 banana
- 4 strawberries
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 egg white
- chocolate sauce and powdered sugar
- Cut the puff pastry into four equal squares and cut each square to form two triangles.
- On a lined baking tray, arrange the triangles so that they overlap and form a circle.
- Spread the Nutella generously over the pastry and sprinkle the chocolate shavings around the center.
- Cut the bananas and strawberries into slices and distribute on and around the chocolate shavings. Now it's time to scatter those almonds.
- Fold the outer corners of the puff pastry into the center and press down to hold.
- Brush with egg white and bake at 350° F for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with chocolate sauce and powdered sugar.
See all the steps in this video:
Golden, delicious, and a great addition to any dessert table. Your guests will certainly be impressed. Enjoy!