Sex In A Pan: The Layered Pudding Cake Of Your Dreams
Do you need a cake right away, preferably something that's fast to make, easy to throw together, is sinfully delicious, and melts in your mouth? Then this creamy, layered pudding cake is just what you need! And you probably have all the ingredients right in your kitchen.
- 4½ oz pecan nuts, chopped
- 4½ oz flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 4½ oz melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4½ oz powdered sugar
- 7 oz cream
- 1 package vanilla pudding powder
- 1 package chocolate pudding powder
- 14 oz whipped cream
1. Finely chop the pecans with a large knife and mix together with the melted butter, sugar, and flour.
2. Pour the nut mixture into a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish, smooth it out, and firmly press it down into the bottom of the dish. Bake 350°F for 20 minutes and let it cool down after removing it from the oven.
3. Whip the cream, cream cheese, and powdered sugar until frothy. Spread the cream mixture over the baked nut layer, smooth it out, and chill until the cream sets.
4. Spread ready-made vanilla pudding over the cream layer.
5. Smooth ready-made chocolate pudding over the vanilla pudding layer.
6. Spread the whipped cream over the chocolate pudding layer.
7. Sprinkle chocolate shavings over the whipped cream layer.
8. Refrigerate the cake before serving. What a tempting sight!
A truly creamy seduction — enjoy with a cup of coffee and good company. Yum!
The recipe for the chocolate lasagna featured in the bonus video can be found here.