Bake An Eye-Catching Quiche With 16 Slices Of Bread And 4 Glass Bowls
Preparing a quiche usually takes a lot of work. However, this recipe for a "Quiche Madame" is so simple that everyone can now enjoy this French specialty in no time.
- 16 slices of bread, crusts removed
- 17 fl oz cream
- 7 oz cubed ham
- 7 oz shredded mozzarella
- 5 eggs
For the filling:
- 4 eggs
1. Add the shredded mozzarella, cubed ham, cream, 5 eggs, salt, and pepper to a large bowl and mix the ingredients together.
2. Cut the crusts off all 16 slices of bread and arrange them in a 4x4 square on your work surface. Smooth out your future crust by running a rolling pin over the bread.
3. Place your quiche dish upside down in the center of the bread square. Trace a circle about ½ inch out from the edge of the dish and cut the excess bread off with a sharp knife or pizza cutter. Then flip the dish upside and press the crust into the bottom and edges.
4. Pour the ham and egg mixture over the crust and press 4 heat-resistant glass bowls into the liquid. Bake the dish for 25 minutes at 320°F.
5. Remove the quiche dish from the oven and remove the 4 glass bowls from the quiche. Crack 1 egg into each hollow and cook the dish for another 10 minutes at 360°F.
Done! Now you can either enjoy your "Quiche Madame" all by yourself or share it with your family and friends. Bon appétit!