Pull-apart Bread with Cheese and Chicken
Sometimes, there's nothing better than getting stuck in at the dinner table. That's why we've come up with this tasty, pizza-inspired dish that won't have anyone going hungry. It's quite simple — all you have to do is pull off your own piece and enjoy the cheesy goodness within...
For the filling:
- 12.3 oz marinated chicken breast
- 10 fl oz spicy tomato sauce
- 2.5 oz grated mozzarella
- 3.5 oz grated cheddar
- ¼ cup green onions
For the dough:
- 17.5 oz pizza dough
- approx. 2.8 oz grated mozzarella
For the topping:
- 3.3 fl oz spicy tomato sauce
- approx. 3.5 oz grated mozzarella
For the decoration (optional):
- finely chopped chives to sprinkle on top
- To begin, cut the marinated chicken breast into thin strips and mix it with the tomato sauce, mozzarella, cheddar, and green onions in a bowl.
- Next, roll the pizza dough out into a 12 x 15 inch sheet and cut it into 15 equally-sized pieces.
- Spoon the chicken breast mix onto the pizza dough pieces before adding some grated mozzarella on top.
- Now stack three pizza dough pieces on top of each other to create five sets in total. Then place each set of three alongside each other in a loaf pan.
- Now pour the rest of the tomato sauce into the loaf pan and sprinkle mozzarella on top. Place the bread in a convection oven preheated to 320°F for 35 minutes.
- For the finishing touch, you can sprinkle some fresh chives on top of the bread once it's finished baking.
Though there's nothing stopping you cutting the bread into neat slices, the clue is in the name — it's best to get stuck in and pull off your own generous pieces. Just seeing that melted cheese slowly ooze from the bread should be enough to get your mouth watering!