Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken – Full Of Flavor
There are numerous ways to spruce up boring chicken breasts, but this recipe dares to take it a few steps further. Ready for a flavor explosion?
You'll Need: (for 4):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp jalapeños
- 8 slices prosciutto
1. Cut each breast and open it out so that it resembles a butterfly. Place a sheet of parchment paper on top of the opened breast and using a pan, release some anger by pounding it flat.
2. In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, cheddar, and jalapeños.
3. Spoon the cream cheese mixture onto the edge of each breast, forming a thin line.
4. Tightly roll up each breast. Place two slices of prosciutto next to each other and setting the chicken on top, roll once more so that the breast is wrapped in prosciutto.
5. Place the four rolls on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
Cut the rolls into smaller slices for a yummy buffet favorite. And for all the brave souls looking for a little more spice: try replacing the jalapeños with a more intense pepper. Enjoy!