Pretzel Brat Monkey Bread – Enjoy All Your Favorites At Once With Savory Monkey Bread Filled With Soft Pretzels & Bratwurst Sausages
You probably had monkey bread all the time growing up, but you most likely remember it being sweet, sticky, and notorious for giving you a sugar high. If you love food that you can pull apart with your fingers, but prefer to try something hearty, savory, and sticky-free, then this is the bundt dish for you.
- 16 oz soft pretzels
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 8 fl oz milk
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 4 bratwursts
- 2 eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and cut the soft pretzels into small pieces.
2. Melt the butter in a small pot over medium heat and sweat the diced onions in the melted butter. Stir in the milk and pour the liquid over the pretzel bites.
3. Chop the fresh parsley and add it to the bowl.
4. Cook the brats, and after they've cooled, cut them into thick pieces and add to the pretzels.
5. Crack 2 eggs into the bowl, season with pepper, and mix everything by hand. Pour the pretzel mix into a greased bundt pan and cook for 45 minutes.
6. Let the pretzel bread cool before removing from the pan.
Serve with sweet mustard for a winning taste you'll never forget!
You can find the recipe for the Bratwurst Cabbage Casserole featured in the bonus video here.