A Volcanic Potato Overflowing With Cheese
Whether baked, boiled, or fried, potatoes are an indisputable favorite among many people around the world. You will be happy to hear that now there is yet another variant of the beloved vegetable: the volcano potato! After it bubbles up in your oven, it will have a disastrously delicious effect on your taste buds!
- medium waxy potatoes
- 2 oz cheddar cheese per potato
- 2-3 bacon slices per potato
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce per potato
- Cook the potatoes until they are soft, and then cut a small piece off both ends so that each potato has a base.
- With a spoon, remove a bit of potato on one side to make a hole. Place the cheddar cheese inside.
- Wrap each potato with 2-3 pieces of bacon.
- Brush each potato with BBQ sauce.
- To keep the bacon in place, stick toothpicks on all sides.
- Now bake the potatoes for 30 minutes at 350°F. Watch as the volcano erupts like there's no tomorrow!
Check out the instructional video here:
This volcanic eruption in your oven is a guaranteed eruption of flavor for your palate! It's always hard to be patient when bacon and hot cheese are involved, but be careful not to burn your tongue when your potatoes are finished baking!