Pizza Fondue In Bread: The Perfect Recipe For Your Next Dinner
Unless you're not a fan of cheese, pizza and fondue are simply unbeatable dishes when your stomach starts a-grumbling. So why not combine the two to create the ultimate cheesy dinnertime treat? It's great for sharing, too!
- A large loaf of white bread
- cherry tomatoes
- pizza sauce
- green asparagus
- Cut away both ends of the bread so that you have a piece in the middle that's about half as long as the whole loaf. You'll need the two end pieces later.
- Cut the middle piece in two and hollow out each half. First, cover the bottom of each hollowed out half with pizza sauce. Next, sprinkle on a generous amount of mozzarella before adding the asparagus and halved cherry tomatoes.
- After sprinkling on another layer of mozzarella, decorate the top with more cherry tomatoes and asparagus.
- Cut the two end pieces into strips and spread pesto onto each one; the strips should be about ⅔ covered. Place the bread sticks and fondue in an oven set to 280°F for 30 minutes.
Check out the full recipe by clicking here.
Wow! Watch that cheese ooze as you dunk your crispy bread sticks into the delicious goodness! If you're expecting guests, you can always create two or three more fondue loaves using different flavor combinations. The choice is yours!