Stuffed Pizza Cubes: Small But Mighty!
We all know that bigger is better, right? Especially when it comes to pizza. When you get the chance to indulge in a pizza with your favorite topping, there's no such thing as too much. But today, we're going to show you how the complete opposite can be true. Our stuffed pizza rolls may be small, but once you get them in your mouth, we're sure they'll make a big impression.
- ice cube tray + flour
- 1 sheet of pizza dough
- mozzarella pearls
- diced ham
- fresh basil leaves
- sliced cherry tomatoes
1. Sprinkle some flour onto an ice cube tray. Cut the pizza dough in half and lay one half over the tray.
2. In each of the ice cube molds, carefully press the dough down to the bottom of the tray with your finger.
3. Place a mozzarella pearl in each mold. Place diced ham on top of one row of the mozzarella pearls, fresh basil on the second row, and the cherry tomato slices on the third row.
4. Cover the fillings with the second half of the pizza dough and then run a rolling pin over the whole thing to stick the two dough halves together. Cut off any excess dough around the edges with a knife.
5. Freeze the ice cube tray for 2 hours. Flip the dough out of the mold onto a chopping board and cut it into individual portions with a knife. Place the pizza cubes on a sheet pan and bake at at 350°F for about 30 minutes.
Whenever you need to make some small appetizers, these doughy pizza bites are just the thing! Of course, you can fill the cubes with whatever ingredients you like – just don't forget the mozzarella!