Cheesy Pasta Omelet With Bucatini Noodles
Omelets are for breakfast and pasta's for dinner, right? Not necessarily! If you want the best of both worlds, combine the two into a mouthwatering cheesy dish that can be enjoyed at any meal, no matter what time of the day it is!
- 10 oz bucatini noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil for cooking
- ⅔ cup shredded cheddar
- ⅔ cup shredded gouda
- ⅔ cup crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook the noodles in salted boiling water, pour them into a colander once they have cooked through, rinse with cold water, and let drain. Heat some olive oil in a pan over medium heat and arrange the noodles in a spiral shape, as shown in the video,
2. Sprinkle half of the cheddar, gouda, and feta cheese and half of the parsley over the noodles, lightly press everything down, and add another spiral layer of noodles.
3. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar, gouda, feta, and parsley over the noodles, lightly press everything down again, and top with the final layer of noodles.
4. Beat the eggs, milk, olive oil, salt, and pepper together and pour the mixture over the noodles in the pan.
5. Cover the pan with a lid and let the pasta omelet cook for 15 minutes.
If you're feeling a bit unsure of when to test this out the first time, start with brunch. Then you can work your way up to breakfast and dinner!
You can find the recipe for the Long Macaroni Bundt Cake featured in the bonus video here.