Pasta is always a good choice – not only is it easy to make, but it can be paired with a variety of sauces. But there is one thing that can make your pasta dining experience unpleasant: the chaotic mess of tangles and knots on the plate! Now you can unleash your inner urge for tidiness and order with this witty pasta dish.
- 16 oz rigatoni noodles
- 1½ cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 3½ cups chunky tomato sauce
- 10 oz shredded mozzarella
- Cook the rigatoni noodles in salt water. Once cooked, put the noodles into a bowl and mix with parmesan cheese.
- Now take your springform pan and stack the cooked rigatoni so that each noodle is standing upright. Yes, it's a bit of work but it will be worth it!
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and add in the garlic. Careful that the garlic doesn't burn!
- Now add the ground beef in addition to the salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients until the ground beef is browned evenly.
- Next, pour the tomato sauce into the pan and mix well. Using a ladle, spoon the sauce onto your stacked rigatoni in the the springform pan.
- Last but not least, sprinkle the shredded mozzarella on top of your pasta cake, and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- After baking, carefully loosen the springform pan and cut the pasta like a cake. Enjoy!
Mamma mia, what a cake! The illusion is perfect, the taste is divine, and the idea is absolutely original!