No-bake Oreo cheesecake: easily made, sinfully sweet
If an irrepressible desire for cake takes over, there's no need to spend hours in the kitchen. This Oreo cheesecake requires very few ingredients, and you don't even have to bake it. It simply doesn't get any better than this!
You will need:
- 12 oz Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 1/2 cups whipped cream
- Put half of the Oreos into a mixer or crush them using a hand blender.
- Pour the melted butter over the Oreo crumbs and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a small springform pan and press firmly. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Now mix the cream cheese, sugar, and salt. Add the whipped cream.
- Chop the rest of the Oreos and fold them into the cream mixture.
- Finally, spread the cream over the Oreo base. If you like, garnish with more Oreos. Be sure to refrigerate the cake before removing it from the springform pan!
A cake doesn't always have to be complicated, or even baked! And with a little imagination, you can adapt this recipe to suit your desires. Replace the Oreos with graham crackers for example, or add some fruit to your cream mixture!