No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
For the cake base:
- 5 oz cookies or graham crackers
- ¼ cup melted butter
For the cheesecake cream:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup yogurt
- ¾ cup hot heavy cream
- 5 gelatin sheets (or 1 package of unflavored gelatin powder)
For the blueberries:
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 gelatin sheets (or ½ package of unflavored gelatin powder)
1. Crumble the cookies, mix the crumbs with the melted butter, press the mixture into the bottom of a 6-inch springform cake pan, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Mix the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and yogurt. Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water and then stir in the hot cream before adding to the cream cheese mixture.
3. Divide the cheesecake cream between 3 bowls.
4. Heat the blueberries and sugar in the microwave. Soak 2 sheets of gelatin in cold water and then stir into the blueberries.
5. Separate the blueberries and the juice with a sieve. Add the blueberries to the first bowl and 2 tbsp of the blueberry juice to the second bowl.
6. Pour the first bowl (cheesecake cream with blueberries) over the cookie crumb base in the pan and refrigerate until solid.
7. Pour the second bowl (cheesecake cream with blueberry juice) over the first layer and refrigerate until solid.
8. Pour the third bowl (plain cheesecake cream) over the second layer.
9. Decorate the cheesecake with drops of the remaining blueberry juice.
10. Run a toothpick through the dots to make hearts.
11. Refrigerate the cake for at least 4 hours and garnish with blueberries before serving.
You can find the recipe for the Fruity Ice Cream Cake featured in the bonus video here.