Everyone is crazy about this mint chocolate cheesecake
In the world of desserts, cheesecake is like that perfect little black dress: simple and classy, it does not need much to stand out, all the while remaining versatile. For this recipe, chocolate and mint are the perfect accessories, creating a cheesecake experience like never before!
You will need (for six portions):
- 6 tbsp butter cookies
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 2/3 cup cream cheese
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp mint liqueur
- mint chocolate
- 9 oz melted bittersweet chocolate
- Place the cookies in a bowl and carefully crush them into crumbs. Add the cocoa powder and melted butter to the crumbs, and mix thoroughly.
- Now take a sheet of baking paper cut it into long strips. Place one strip into each cup of a six-cup muffin pan, so that part of the strip is sticking out of the cup on both sides. Now fill the cups with the cookie mixture, leaving a bit of space at the top.
- Next, using a blender, mix the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and mint liqueur. Pour the mixture over the cookie crusts in the muffin pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 325°F. In the meantime, melt the bittersweet chocolate.
- When the cakes are finished baking, remove them from the muffin pan by gently pulling the edges of the baking paper strips. Place the cakes on a large plate, and cover the tops with the melted chocolate. Top them off with a few small pieces of mint chocolate candy, and perhaps one more splash of melted chocolate.
Amazing flavor certainly comes in small packages! These scrumptious cakes will be a huge hit at your next party. Enjoy!