Pasta With Meatballs In A Very Creamy Sauce Is Finger-Licking Good
Do you have any of the following symptoms? A painful emptiness inside your stomach, strange noises from your abdomen, uncontrolled thoughts about food, increased salivation. If so, you should head straight to the kitchen and follow these instructions!
- 17.5 oz ground meat
- oil for frying
- 1 diced onion
- 7 oz mushrooms, quartered
- salt & pepper
- 10 fl oz vegetable broth
- 5 fl oz cream
- 7 oz shredded mozzarella
- 10.5 oz cooked pasta shells
- Take the ground meat and roll it into little balls. Fry the meatballs in a pan, making sure all sides are cooked. You can season the meatballs as you wish.
- After removing the meatballs, add the onions and mushrooms into the pan. Then add the salt, pepper, vegetable broth, and cream to the mix. Bring the sauce to a boil.
- Add 3.5 oz of mozzarella and stir it into the sauce. This should thicken up the sauce nicely.
- Now carefully fold in the cooked pasta shells and meatballs.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and bake your dish at 360°F for 20 minutes.
If this doesn't relieve your symptoms, we recommend having a second portion. You should now be experiencing a warm sensation with a pleasant feeling of fullness. Don't be alarmed if your stomach starts protruding ever so slightly. This is a perfectly normal side effect and will soon subside