No-Bake Cheesecake With Magnum Ice Cream Bars
Are you in the mood for some cake, but have no energy to bake? Then this no-bake ice cream cheesecake is the answer to all your prayers! All you need are some Magnum ice cream bars, waffle cones, and a few other standard ingredients you already have on hand, and you'll be enjoying a sweet treat before you can say, "Who wants dessert?!"
For the cake base:
- 11 waffle cones
- 5 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- 1 stick of butter, melted
For the cheesecake cream:
- 2 Magnum mini white ice cream bars
- 3 cups + 1 tbsp cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- 8 Magnum mini ice cream bars
- chocolate shavings
- raspberry syrup
- mint leaf
1. Crush the waffle cones and mix the crumbs with sprinkles and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a springform cake pan and freeze for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, slide 2 Magnum mini white ice cream bars off their sticks and mash them.
3. Add the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract to the ice cream and mix until smooth.
4. Whip the heavy cream until fluffy and then carefully fold it into the ice cream mixture.
5. Spread the cheesecake cream over the cake base in the springform pan.
6. Push 8 Magnum mini ice cream bars into the cheesecake cream and freeze for at least 6 hours. Before serving, drizzle raspberry syrup over the cake and garnish with chocolate shavings and a mint leaf.
Wow, what a sight to behold! And believe it or not, the cake actually tastes even better than it looks. A crumbly cake base with a creamy center, all topped off with an individual ice cream bar – it's officially the best day ever. You can find the recipe for the Tiramisu Ice Cream Cake featured in the bonus video here.