This magic cake has just one batter but many layers!
What if there was a cake that consisted of just one batter but had several layers inside of it? That's what we're going to bake in this recipe and it can only be described in one way: it's a magical cake. Prepare to be amazed by this recipe! You don't need many ingredients and when you taste it at the end, you'll think you're biting into a fluffy cloud.
You'll need the following:
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 2/3 cup of flour
- 2 tsp. of vanilla essence
- 1 cup of milk
- Some raspberries or blackberries
Here's what you do:
- Beat 3 eggs and separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. It's easy to do this without making a mess if you use an empty plastic bottle to suck up the egg yolk and press it out into another container.
- Then add the 1/3 cup of sugar to the egg yolks and beat the ingredients into a thick, creamy mixture.
- Now add the melted butter in and mix the ingredients very well.
- Next add the flour in. And now it's time to mix it up!
- You can add the vanilla essence and milk in one go and mix it together.
- Now the remaining egg whites are ready to go. Add 1 tbsp. of sugar to them and whisk them.
- Mix the egg whites with the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture into a loaf pan.
- Distribute a handful of berries into the batter and bake it at 280°F for 50 minutes. It is important to bake the cake for a long time and to mix the ingredients separately, because this helps the cake become nice and fluffy.
Here you can see the recipe for magic cake on video:
The cake has just one batter but several different layers. On top it's fluffy like a cloud and down below it's soft like pudding. This can only be magic!