Only 8 Ingredients! Pasta With Lemon Salmon & Spinach
Lots of salmon recipes include spinach and lemon — this combination is like the three musketeers of the culinary world, and this time they're out to save your next pasta creation! Here's a recipe with only eight ingredients that you can put together in the blink of an eye. As you'll see, it doesn't take long to enjoy an amazingly healthy and tasty meal.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 7 oz spinach
- 1¼ cups sour cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 9 oz cooked noodles
- 10½ oz wild salmon, cubed
1. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the spinach until it's soft.
2. Now add the sour cream and stir. Add some pepper and salt to the mix.
3. The next step is to squeeze some fresh lemon juice into the sauce and let it continue to simmer.
4. For the grand finale, add the cooked pasta noodles and the salmon cubes to the mix.
5. And you're done! Your meal is ready to eat.
So the next time you get home from work and think that you're too tired to cook, remember this super fast and easy dish. It's a lot tastier and healthier than anything you'll find in your freezer and the preparation time is probably shorter. And after all, nothing beats a good home-cooked meal!