Kinder Chocolate Bar Mousse Tart
Milk chocolate is great and white chocolate is great, but when you combine the two, it's like heaven in your mouth. And that's exactly what you'll experience with this decadent mousse tart topped with melted Kinder chocolate bars. You'll love this creamy treat that will make you feel like a kid again!
For the dough:
- 8 oz butter
- 4 oz sugar
- 2 egg yolks, room temperature
- 12 oz flour
For the chocolate filling:
- 3 oz powdered sugar
- 2 oz butter
- 4 eggs
- 12 oz dark chocolate
- 1 oz flour
- 20 Kinder chocolate bars
1. Mix the dough ingredients together with the dough hook of a hand mixer. Knead with your hands until a smooth dough forms. Form the dough into a ball and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Mix the powdered sugar, butter, and eggs together with a hand mixer and slowly stir in the melted chocolate after making sure it's not too hot. Finally, stir in the flour and stir everything together until a dark cream forms.
3. Press ¾ of the dough into a deep baking dish and cut off any protruding dough with a knife. Pour the cream over the dough and smooth it out. Flatten the rest of the dough with a rolling pin and place it on top of the baking dish. Cut off any protruding dough, bake at 350°F for 45 minutes, and then place it on your work surface while it is still warm.
4. Cut the Kinder chocolate bars lengthwise into three strips and place them in rows on top of the tart.
5. Briefly stick the tart back in the oven to melt the chocolate bars.
This sweet treat will not only be the highlight of ever kids' birthday party to come, but it also works great for any occasion. Who can say no to this doughy, chocolatey treat?