Juicy Salmon Fillet – A Treat For The Eyes & The Palate
Tried every rub, marinade, and spice in the book and still disappointed by bland salmon? With this delicious recipe, flavor has no chance of escaping.
You'll Need (for one serving):
- 6-7 oz salmon
- salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 oz fennel
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/8 cup chopped scallions
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place the salmon on a sheet of baking parchment and season with salt and pepper. Add the garlic slices, lemon slices, fennel, tomatoes, scallions, and herbs. Finally, drizzle with olive oil.
- Wrap the paper around the ingredients and tie the ends with cooking twine.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 355°F.
If you're hosting a feast, place the parchment-wrapped fillets directly on the plates for an exceptional look. And once your guests smell the savory aroma coming from the salmon, the "oohs" and "aahs" are sure to follow. Enjoy!