Creamy No-Bake Cheesecake With Colorful Jello Jewel Orbs
Prepare yourself for the cheesecake of a lifetime with this fun and colorful recipe! We're going to show you how to make 3 different colors of jello orbs that sit atop and inside a mouthwatering, no-bake, creamy cheesecake that is simply divine!
For the graham cracker crust:
- 20 graham crackers, crushed
- ¼ stick butter, melted
For the jello jewel orbs:
- liquid lemon jello
- liquid lime jello
- liquid strawberry jello
- empty Toffifay packaging
For the cheesecake cream:
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¾ cup heavy cream, room temperature
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp unflavored gelatin powder + 3 tbsp warm water
1. Prepare the lemon, lime, and strawberry jello according to the instructions on the box.
2. Pour the different liquid jello flavors into the empty Toffifay packaging and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
3. Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and use a glass to press the mixture into the bottom of a greased 7-inch springform pan. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
4. For the cheesecake cream, mix the cream cheese and sugar together and then stir in the heavy cream and lemon juice. Dissolve the unflavored gelatin powder in warm water before adding it to the mixture.
5. Remove the set jello orbs from the Toffifay packaging and use half of them to cover the graham cracker base.
6. Cover the jello orbs with the cheesecake cream mixture. Gently place the rest of the jello orbs on top of the cake, making sure you use the same pattern as you did with the ones on top of the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate the cake for at least 3 hours, or preferably overnight.
Did you ever think you'd see a cheesecake like this one? Who needs to go treasure hunting when the treasure is right in your kitchen?!
Get the recipe for the Gummy Bear Jello Cake featured in the bonus video.