All the way from Japan, this delicious recipe will change your pancake experience
Whether served for breakfast or dinner, whether sweet or savory, pancakes are always a good idea. There are countless variations, but this recipe is especially ingenious! All the way from Japan, these pancakes are not only delectable, but can be stacked like you've never seen before! The best part? They are so easy to make!
You will need (for 4 people):
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla sugar
- 1 and 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- One after another, add the eggs, milk, vanilla sugar, and salt into a blender.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Now add the vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda and flour.
- Once again, blend all ingredients.
- Now heat one tbsp. of vegetable oil in a pan.
- Grease a round cookie cutter or a bottomless mini springform pan and place it into the hot pan.
- Now pour the blended batter into the mold, and let it cook.
- Flip until both sides are golden brown.
- Finished! Serve your pancakes with maple syrup, fruit, or jam, depending on your taste!
The Japanese certainly seem to know what's good! Your stack of pancakes will be both eye-catching, and mouth-watering. Enjoy!