Ice cream bread? But of course!
There are crazy ideas that turn out to be not so crazy. There are also crazy ideas that are positively delicious! Sometimes, for these ideas to succeed, you have to start by melting a large container of ice cream! The result is a wonderfully sweet bread that is a guaranteed hit at any gathering.
You'll need the following ingredients:
- 1 pint of melted ice cream
- 1 and 2/3 cups of flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsp. sprinkles
- 1 tbsp. chocolate chips
- Pour the melted ice cream into a large bowl.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix until you have a firm consistency.
- Toss in the sprinkles and chocolate chips, and gently fold them into the dough.
- Transfer the dough to a loaf pan, and bake for 45 minutes at 350°F.
- Allow the bread to cool for awhile, then remove it from the pan and enjoy!
Check out the instructional video here:
This recipe only requires 5 ingredients and a little bit of mixing. Put your feet up and relax while the dough is baking, and before you know it, your ice cream bread is ready! Think anyone will believe you, when you reveal what this bread consists of?
On Scrumdiddlyumptious, we post delicious recipes, culinary tips and videos that will have you drooling every day. If you don’t want to miss out on any tasty treats, then like Scrumdiddlyumptious on Facebook or click the "Like" button above.