Bite-sized and marinated: Honey Balsamic Steak Bites
When most of us think of steak, we imagine a huge piece of meat that can barely fit on the plate. But believe it or not, there is another way to enjoy a good cut of beef and these bite-sized treats are living proof. The real secret behind these little flavor bombs is the spicy and sweet honey balsamic marinade that they're bathed in. And once they've soaked it all in, it's time to throw them in the pan...
- 17.5 oz rump steak (or whichever cut you like best)
- oil for frying
For the marinade:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp rosemary, chopped
- Cut the beef into cubes.
- Prepare the marinade by putting all the ingredients in a bowl and mixing them well.
- Put the meat in the marinade and let it marinate for at least two hours.
- Fry the meat cubes in a pan with oil and add some salt.
When they're done, simply dish them out and enjoy them with your favorite barbecue sauce. And there's one thing your sure to notice — those sizzling chunks of meat might be small, but when it comes to flavor, it doesn't get any bigger!