Cheesy Gnocchi Casserole With Cauliflower And Kielbasa
Are you looking for a hearty, satisfying meal that's also cheap and easy to make? Then this cheesy gnocchi casserole with cauliflower and kielbasa is the meal you've been searching for! Just briefly boil the gnocchi and cauliflower, assemble the delicious dish, pop everything in the oven, and prepare yourself for a cheesy, filling meal that's guaranteed to satisfy the whole family. Get ready for clean plates and smiles all around!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 24 oz gnocchi
- 12 oz kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 12 oz cauliflower florets
- salt, pepper & nutmeg to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1½ cups milk
- 8 oz Swiss cheese
1. Boil the gnocchi in lightly salted water for 2-3 minutes and boil the cauliflower florets in the lightly salted water for about 5 minutes. Heat a little bit of olive oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the boiled gnocchi and kielbasa slices on both sides for a few minutes. Add the gnocchi, kielbasa slices, and cauliflower florets to a casserole dish and season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Add the parsley and milk to the casserole dish and grate the Swiss cheese on top.
2. Transfer the casserole dish to a preheated oven and cook at 350°F for 25 minutes.
Whether you feel like digging into some comfort food after a long day at work or you want to treat yourself to a big dinner on the weekend, this cauliflower gnocchi casserole is the perfect way to end your day. Creamy, cheesy, and utterly satisfying, this casserole can't be beat!
Get the recipe for the Sage Brown Butter Cauliflower Gnocchi featured in the bonus video.