XXL Sunny Side Up Egg Requires A Big Pan And An Even Larger Appetite!
Did you know that ostriches lay the largest eggs in the world? But don't worry — there's no need to go looking for an ostrich egg. If you want to make your own XXL egg, simply read on. Just make sure you build up enough of an appetite first!
- 30 fresh eggs
- 1 large pan
- cooking spray for greasing
- oil for frying
- 1 grill and charcoal
1. First, you have the mammoth task of separating the 30 eggs into two different bowls. Use one for the egg whites and the other for the yolks.
2. Next, whisk the yolks and pour them into a heat-resistant, greased bowl. Steam the yolks in an oven set to 175°F for 40 minutes. In the meantime, you can get to work on the egg whites.
3. Fry ⅔ of the egg white mixture in a very large pan with a generous amount of oil. You can do this with a barbecue.
4. Place the cooked egg yolk in the center of the pan on the egg white. Next, pour the rest of the egg white onto the egg yolk and fry everything together with the lid on until the sunny-side up has the right consistency.
5. The largest sunny-side up in the world is now done!
We bet you never would've though of creating something like this. It's certainly worth a try. As well as being a real eye-catcher, you'll be able to provide your entire neighborhood with breakfast once you're done!