Giant Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie
For the cookie dough:
- 4¼ sticks butter
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 5 cups flour
For the chocolate chips:
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder
For the chocolate sauce:
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 2½ cups cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅓ cup vanilla pudding
- ⅓ cup chocolate pudding
- ⅓ cup chocolate sauce
- clean plastic tube
- 10-inch heat-resistant pan lid
- large cast iron skillet
1. For the chocolate chips, heat the Nutella, mix it with the cocoa powder, pour it into an empty plastic tube, and freeze overnight.
2. For the cookie dough, combine both types of sugar with the salt and butter before mixing in the flour. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
3. Cut off the bottom of the plastic tube, squeeze out the frozen Nutella mixture, and cut it into chocolate chips. Place a large pan lid on a bowl with the opening facing upwards, grease the lid, and spread out the chocolate chips.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Roll out ⅔ of the cookie dough, carefully press it into the pan lid, and cut off any excess dough.
5. Spread vanilla pudding over the cookie dough.
6. Spread chocolate sauce over the vanilla pudding.
7. Spread chocolate pudding over the chocolate sauce.
8. Roll out the rest of the cookie dough and use it to seal the cookie.
9. Use a fork to press the 2 cookie dough parts together.
10. Flip the lid with the cookie in it over into a large cast iron skillet.
11. Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for 90 minutes in the preheated oven. Afterwards, carefully remove the cookie from the lid and then let it cool down completely, preferably overnight.
No one will be able to stop themself from taking a big bite out of this thing! It's a cookie, alright, and then some. Just look at that filling, with all the pudding and chocolate sauce running out like sweet, sweet lava from a cookie volcano!
Get the recipe for the Ice Cream Praline featured in the bonus video.