Celebrate Dessert Culture With Kinder Bueno Bars, Cream, And A Whole Lot Of Chocolate
There are probably days when you don’t want to pay attention to what you eat — you just want something sweet, and preferably a lot of it. On such days, this is the perfect dessert! So go ahead and treat yourself to this dreamy, creamy Nutella decadence that will melt in your mouth.
- 10 Kinder Bueno chocolate bars
- 13½ fl oz cold cream
- 3½ oz Nutella
- 17½ oz melted milk chocolate
- 3½ oz melted white chocolate
You’ll also need:
- 2x 1L plastic bottles
- strong tape
1. First cut the upper sections off the bottles and then cut a ⅓ vertical section out of each bottle. Now place the bottle halves together and face down, so that one bottle slightly overlaps on the other. Tape the bottle together with strong tape and then turn the joint bottle over so that it is facing up.
2. Beat the cream until it stiffens, add the Nutella, and mix until the Nutella cream is evenly colored.
3. Fill ⅓ of the bottle with cream and smooth out the top. Place two of the Kinder Bueno candy bars in the center of the bottle and add the rest of the cream. Cover the cream with 6 Bueno bars, and freeze the mold for 3 hours.
4. Place the cooled chocolate roll on a cooling rack over a drip tray or pan. Pour the melted milk chocolate over the dessert, and once the glaze has dried, repeat with the melted white chocolate. Break up the remaining 2 Bueno bars and place on top of the treat.
Admittedly, this cool treat may not be the healthiest dessert out there, but one thing’s for sure: it will leave you happy and satisfied!