Fried Club Sandwich Roll With Pulled Chicken And Avocado
There are so many delicious sandwiches out there, it's sometimes hard to decide which one to eat. One of our favorite standout sandwiches has got to be the club sandwich – it's so simple to make, but the combination of tender chicken, crispy bacon, smoky ham, melted cheddar, and fresh tomato is pure perfection! There are only 2 ways we can think of to make the classic club sandwich even better: adding avocado and deep frying it. And guess what?! We've done just that – we messed with perfection, and boy does it taste good! Come join the club and give it a try!
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 6 slices of white bread
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked & pulled
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 strips of bacon, fried
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
1. Cut the crust off of the slices of white bread and arrange them in 2 rows on a clean cloth or napkin, overlapping the slices slightly.
2. Roll a rolling pin over the slices of bread to flatten them.
3. Spread mayonnaise on the majority of the flattened slices of bread and place the cooked pulled chicken breast on the lower ⅓ section.
4. Place the slices of cooked ham, fried bacon, sliced avocado, chopped tomato, and shredded cheddar cheese on the lower ⅔ of the slices of bread, and top the lower ⅓ off with mustard.
5. Use the cloth underneath the bread to help roll everything up into a snug roll, transfer it to the refrigerator, and chill for 1 hour.
6. Heat a pan filled with a thick layer of cooking oil on the stove and fry the club sandwich roll on both sides until golden brown.
If this fried club sandwich roll taught us anything, it's that sometimes you need to get back to the basics and give them a little twist of your own. Dig into this sandwich roll and keep the classics coming!
Get the recipe for the Tuna Salad Sandwich Roll featured in the bonus video.