Chocolate Desserts Bowls Filled With A Nutella & Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Mousse
Do you like to spread Nutella on your toast in the morning and eat Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls on the couch at night? Then this recipe is just the ticket, because it combines both delicacies into a delicious cream that nobody can resist — and best of all, it's served in a delicious chocolate dessert bowl. Yummy!
For the chocolate dessert bowls:
- 2 balloons
- 14 oz dark chocolate
- 7 oz chopped hazelnuts
For the chocolate mousse:
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 10 fl oz heavy whipping cream
- 4 Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls
- 2 Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls
- 3 tbsp Nutella
1. Blow up two balloons. Melt the chocolate in a water bath, dip each balloon about halfway into the liquid chocolate, and sprinkle chopped hazelnuts over the chocolate before it hardens.
2. Spread some of the melted chocolate on a piece of parchment paper and stick the balloons on the spots so that they can stand in place while the chocolate hardens.
3. For the chocolate mousse, mix the Nutella and heavy whipping cream into a fluffy cream. Crush the 4 Ferrero Rocher and fold them into the mousse.
4. Pop the balloons with a clean needle and carefully pull the pieces out of the chocolate shells.
5. Pour the chocolate mousse into the chocolate dessert bowls and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before garnishing with a Ferrero Rocher chocolate ball and drizzle of Nutella.
What a beautiful dessert, and best of all, you get to eat everything, including the bowl! You can find the recipe for the Giant Ferro Rocher Chocolate Ball featured in the bonus video here.