Creamy Cheesecake With Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Balls & Raffaello Coconut Balls
Nobody can resist a slice of cheesecake thanks in large part to to its creamy filling. Now imagine if that irresistible layer was also hiding a sweet and crunchy surprise. It's almost hard to imagine something so dreamy! But you don't have to just imagine it – you can actually try it for yourself with this easy-to-make recipe.
For the cake base:
- 10 oz oatmeal cookies
- 5 Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls
- 4 oz melted butter
For the cream filling:
- 32 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 6 egg yolks
- 8 oz sugar
- 6 oz plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls
- 8 Raffaello coconut balls
For the chocolate ganache:
- 10 oz milk chocolate, chopped
- 8 fl oz heavy whipping cream
- 15 Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls
- 10 Raffaello coconut balls
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Crumble the oatmeal cookies and the Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls for the cake base and mix the crumbs with melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of an 8x8 inch cake pan lined with parchment paper and refrigerate the pan for at least 1 hour.
2. Mix the cream cheese, eggs, egg yolks, sugar, yogurt, and vanilla extract together and pour it over the cake base in the pan. Press the Ferrero Rocher and Raffaello balls into the cream and bake for 90 minutes. Let the cheesecake completely cool down before refrigerating for at least 4 hours, or even better overnight.
3. To prepare the chocolate ganache, heat the heavy whipping cream in a saucepan over medium heat and gradually add in the chopped chocolate. Stir until the chocolate has completely melted and a smooth cream forms. Pour the chocolate ganache over the chilled cheesecake in the pan.
4. Decorate the cake with Ferrero Rocher balls and Raffaello balls and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving so the chocolate ganache can harden.
Who would have thought that cheesecake, Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls, and Raffaello coconut balls could come together so nicely in one lovely recipe? Don't miss out on this sweet dessert — you're sure to have a ball!
You can find the recipe for the Giant Ferrero Rocher featured in the bonus video here.