Easy recipe for cinnamon rolls that can be made in a flash!
The smell of sweet cinnamon pastries can make you drool at any time of the year - not just during the Christmas season. The fine, brown spice, extracted from tree bark, is the perfect ingredient for livening up boring pastries. If you can't say no to that irresistible aroma, then you should definitely whip up these tasty treats!
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 15 oz of pizza dough
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of milk
Here's what you do:
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Spread the pizza dough out and coat it with the melted butter.
- Pour the cinnamon sugar mixture through a sieve and sprinkle it on top of the entire sheet of dough.
- Now roll up the dough on the short end and cut it into equal-sized pieces.
- Place the cinnamon rolls with enough space between them on a baking sheet and bake them at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- After baking, let the cinnamon rolls cool off and stir together the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and milk to create a thick white icing.
- Using an icing tip (which you can make yourself with a plastic bag), squeeze out a bit of icing onto each roll.
To be honest, these delicious cinnamon buns are hard to share. But if you are feeling especially selfless, you could give your friends a bite. To spruce up the cinnamon rolls even more, just add some berry juice into the icing and place a few fresh berries on top. It will add so much flavor!