Spaghetti Muffins: Enjoy Two Of The Best Foods At The Same Time
Spaghetti itself is already brilliant. But when it's done the same way every time, at some point it can get a tad boring. What to do? Enter: muffins. These fantastic spaghetti muffins will breathe new life into your experience of noodles. This delicacy is guaranteed to be a sensation. Plus, they're totally easy to make!
You will need (for 6 muffins):
- 6 oz bacon
- 20 oz cooked spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- butter or grease (for the pan)
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Bolognese sauce*
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Brown the bacon in a pan until it's good and crispy.
- Turn off the heat and add the noodles, plus pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs with the grated Parmesan. Then toss them together with the noodles, and fill the well-buttered cups of a muffin pan with equal amounts of the spaghetti mix.
- Spread dollops of the cream cheese evenly over the cups of noodles, followed by spoonfuls of Bolognese sauce on top of the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly over the muffins, and bake them in the oven at 350°F for 20 min, with the air circulation on.
That's it! What a pleasure. You've never enjoyed spaghetti like this! It doesn't just look good, it's a feast for every palate.
*Want to make your own easy, delicious Bolognese sauce?
You will need:
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 10 oz ground meat
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- salt, pepper
- Melt the butter or olive oil in a pan, then sauté the garlic and onion until they're soft and transparent.
- Now add the ground meat, stirring all the ingredients together well.
- Once the meat is cooked through, add the tomato juice, cover the pan, and let the sauce simmer on low for 20 min.
- Then add salt and pepper to taste and you're done!